The Radical Mycology Convergence (RMC) is a volunteer-run gathering of mushroom enthusiasts working to share knowledge and skills related to the use of fungi for environmental and personal betterment. In order to make this event successful we need your help! If you are interested in volunteering with us to any degree, we would be most appreciative. No prior knowledge is required, though there are also skill-specific tasks that we need filled.
If you cannot afford the requested donation, volunteering would be an appreciated exchange of time and skills.
If you can afford to donate both financially and with volunteer time, we will be doubly appreciative.
Here is a running list of the various roles we are hoping to get filled :
- Set-up before convergence
- Kitchen (bottomliners to organize meals and helpers to prepare meals)
- Childcare providers (host mushroom related activities for kids)
- Media-minded folks to document the event (big need! Film, Audio Recording, Photography).
- Medics / Healthcare practitioners
- Registration management
- Parking management
- Clean-up after the convergence
If you are interested in volunteering please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Other Ways to Help
- Promoters (tell your friends, forward emails, put up flyers in your region!)
- Presenters/skill-sharers (see workshop information here)
For any additional questions regarding volunteering please contact RadMycoVolunteers [at] gmail [dot] com.